This means it willnot support the body to try and do even the foremost menial of tasks - that means her bones can dislocate dozens of times per week.
And now, she believes her kids, Alfie, 11, Charlie, 8, and Rubie, 5, ar all suffering with an equivalent condition - when they often manage to twist their limbs into eye-watering positions.
Mrs Wells, from Hillingdon, London, mentioned: 'I should have disjointed my knee many times in my 20s, that limits Pine Tree State having the ability to run regarding with the youngsters.
'But unless I actually have disjointed a joint and have it strapped up, folks cannot very see it so that they do not believe it's real.
'There was a time once I disjointed my knee walking into a cabaret with my friends. The chucker-out did not perceive and tried to prevent Pine Tree State coming back in as a result of he thought i used to be too drunk.
'Eventually I strapped up my knee so visited have a drink. I simply got on with it.
'I do not tend to select the children up as my wrists cannot take it.
'I do not have a kettle reception any longer as i can not elevate it once it's filled with water. It puts my wrists out of joint.
'I cannot write for quite [*fr1] a page as a result of it causes my thumb to dislocate. There was a happening recently wherever i could not sign my very own name.
'My condition does not limit my life however it will worsen as i purchase older.'
During her twenties Mrs Wells' chalked up many injuries as her knees would dislocate doing traditional activities.
Mrs Wells, World Health Organization worked as a nursery teacher before her condition forced her to quit her job, said: 'For years, the doctors wouldn't believe my symptoms and within the finish i used to be created to feel as if i used to be creating everything up.
'The variety of misdiagnoses I even have had is ridiculous.
'Doctors have diagnosed Pine Tree State with everything starting from mononucleosis, to strokes and heart attacks.
'At one purpose, i used to be sent to hospital by my GP as they thought i used to be having a heart failure.
'When the doctors accomplished it wasn't they then thought I had had a embolism.
'After I had kids, my health went into a downward spiral. i used to be an educator before my health went downhill, however i do not work any longer.
When i used to be operating I might click and sleep within the afternoon, however once others relied on American state i could not.
She was diagnosed with neuropathy (CMT), AN umbrella term for a gaggle of hereditary conditions that harm the peripheral nerves, once she was younger – however knew this did not make a case for all of her symptoms.
Now, she sees her own youngsters suffering a similar symptoms she had and believes they're conjointly affected by EDS.
Her eldest boy, Alfie, has already been identified with a animal tissue disorder and her girl has been diagnosed with CMT.
'The doctors created Pine Tree State desire i used to be creating it up and that i need it to diverge for my kids,' she said.
Over the past six months we've got been to hospital with the youngsters quite twenty times.
'But I even have educated them to be positive and forever see the glass as [*fr1] full.
'The quantity of your time and cash that we've got to pay aiming to appointments in several places extremely mounts up.
'Rubie is incredibly hypermobile and was referred for a chair recently.
'Because she is therefore good, she is observing it in a very smart light weight. however it'll upset ME to visualize her in this position.
'Charlie, my middle kid, is additionally terribly bendy.
'I apprehend that I actually have facilitate my children therefore each day we've got a family physical therapy session wherever we'll stretch and do exercises which will help their bodies.